Friday, August 29, 2008

Palm Springs

Last weekend we went to Palm Springs for a family get together. It was so much fun even though I was a little stressed out about it. I just thought maybe Taylor wouldn't be able to sleep somewhere else, or that I would forget something that I needed, and lots of other things. But, it all worked out. It took a while to pack everything, which it was amazing how much stuff you need to bring for a baby! We spent the night in a hotel and Taylor did great. She slept great. Here are some pictures of us at the party. Palm Desert was so hot. The pool was pretty warm from the heat, so Taylor really liked it. Nana took her for a swim first.



Baby Gavin didn't even wake up when they put his feet in the water. He is one sleepy baby. I've seen him awake very few times since he's been born.
The three cousins... Gavin (3 weeks), Taylor (4 1/2 months), and Emma (11 months). Emma's taking a little bite of Taylor's hand if you look close :)

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the last pic of the 3 cousins... very cute! Sounds like you had fun in Palm Springs... glad Taylor was good for you!

Danielle said...

Haha. I'm laughing because I know exactly what you are talking about when packing for a trip. I just got done packing for the river and I brought tons of stuff even though we are only staying two nights! You just don't want to forget anything! There's always "what ifs!" How was your first official week back to work? I hope it went well. I took Linkyn to the water splash zone today. It was so crowded. It was a lot of fun though. We will have to get together and go before it closes down for fall (Sept 30th). Hope to talk with you soon. By the way, Taylor is so cute and so is baby Gavin!!! Cute cousins!

Jessica said...

Traveling with a baby is DEFINITELY more work! Glad you had fun and she slept well :)

Genn said...

Looks like a nice trip to Palm Springs. Yes, it's truly amazing how much more STUFF you have to travel with! Glad you had some fun though. I hope work is going smoothly.

Tawny said...

What a nice trip you had. Taylor looks liek she did great! Nice to have one last getaway before school started!

Jenn Borland said...

What happened to the days when you can just get up and go?? Ha, never again! Cute pictures!

Shalyn said...

Ahhh I Love all the pics of the babies! It makes you realize how fast they grow up when they're laying next to little newborns:) We missed you guys at the fair last weekend.

Kelly said...

Hope you don't mind I added you to my friends list on my blog. I look at your cute blog enough I thought you needed to be on there!