We started feeding Taylor rice cereal about a week ago. She's not sure if she likes it or not.
LOVE her face in the irst picture! Classic!
I also love her face in that first picture! Wow, she is a big girl now.
Taylor is beautiful! It was fun to see you at Xavs wedding! Did you get Taylor's blanket back...Brett was supposed to give it to you! I couldn't find you. Thanks again!
Who is going to watch the baby when you go back?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE her face in the irst picture! Classic!
I also love her face in that first picture! Wow, she is a big girl now.
Taylor is beautiful! It was fun to see you at Xavs wedding! Did you get Taylor's blanket back...Brett was supposed to give it to you! I couldn't find you. Thanks again!
Who is going to watch the baby when you go back?
Post a Comment