Here is a fun tag. Here are the rules:1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember. :)
6 years ago





6 comments:
I remember when Mike Murphy introduced me to you and Jenna in High School. I thought you were so sweet. You still are!
I remember when you and Jenna helped me with cheer tryouts! Thanks to you girls...I made it!
Okay, maybe this one will make you laugh...do you remember when we were in college and Joe had some secret Fiji stuff to do and you and I took your mom's car so that we could follow him and find out where he and Kyle were going? I remember trying to be SOOOO sly as he pulled into the liquor store on 14th and we were hiding...we never did find out what they were doing! I also love the memory of you and Jimmy telling us that Baby Taylor was on her way! Fun times!!!
Omigosh...that memory of Joe is hilarious! I totally remeber that! Didn't we call him Joe-Joe? I'm laughing out loud right now!!! Thanks for the laugh!
Definitely the stocker toilet paper rolls we would leave on....well we'll leave that anonymous...doorstep! Haaahhhahaha!Also, the time we were almost trapped in that cult-a-sac and chased by like 4 cars! Wow! We had some fun times!
I remember the day that we were driving to San Diego and Chick always told you and Jenna that San Diego was God's country. As we passed the county line, Chick told you that if you listened really closely that you'd hear the angels singing. You all got really quiet in the backseat and you said, "I can hear them singing." It was a fun day.
Post a Comment