Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bike Ride

We went on a little bike ride around the neighborhood tonight. We had a very trying afternoon with Taylor today. We just couldn't make our little princess happy for very long. We ended up taking her for a ride and she didn't make a peep, she just looked around and loved being outside. Then she fell asleep! Our neighbors were outside so I had them take a picture of all of us.

I took this picture while in motion.

3 comments:

Shalyn said...

Looks like Fun! Gavin is always fussy in the evening so we give him a bath and stick him in the Baby Bjorn and go for a walk and it always puts him to sleep:)

Genn said...

Looks like you are getting some good use out of that new bike trailer! Sorry you had a trying day with Taylor. I still think it is funny how some days can go so smoothly with your little one and then the next can seem so trying and difficult. I guess it will always be like that. Those difficult days are the days you put her to bed and pour your self a BIG glass of wine, and start a bubble bath! Or something like that...

Danielle said...

That is such a great picture of Taylor and Gage in the trailer together. I think Gage is smiling. Haha. And your picture in motion looks really cool!