Monday, July 28, 2008

We Got A Bike Trailer

On Sunday we got a new bike trailer. We got the idea from Tawny and Joe because they take Sammy in theirs and she has so much fun. Then we saw that Genn and Jake had one and their friends had one and we wanted one for Taylor. She's still too little to sit in there by herself, but we just put her whole car seat in there and it works pretty good. Of course Gage likes it too and he did the first test run. I think Gage is going to have to ride in the back seat of the trailer or in the basket of my bike when we go somewhere with both of them because the car seat takes up a lot of room. Taylor fell asleep in there the first trip up the street... I think that means she liked it. None of the pictures are in order... this time I thought I did it right, but I guess not.
If you look closely you can see Gage's little head in the trailer (and that lovely brown grass).
There she is when we tested her out in there without the car seat. She's got her foot again.
Jimmy putting it together.
Gage and Taylor making sure they both fit.

Taylor after her first ride.
That's when I took her for a little spin. I wanted to test it out and see if it was hard to pull, but it's not at all.
Taylor and her daddy.

That's before she left.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh how fun, I keep telling Matt that I want to get one of these so we can ride again. We used to go riding all the time before I got pregnant. She look so stinkin' cute! I love her little smile.

Tawny said...

Awesome, you got one! Looks like Taylor is going to need a beach cruiser like Mommy and Daddy one of these days! That is so great that they carseat fits inside...we'll have to do that next time!

Amy said...

I'm just testing to see if I have a picture now.

Genn said...

Glad you got your bike trailer you wanted! I like the red. Matches your beach cruiser so well. You look so cute on your bike Amy. So lucky that you dont even look like you had a baby! I feel like I am starting to look like I am going to have multiple babies. Yikes.

Danielle said...

I'm so jealous. I want a trailer so bad! I actually need a bike first. I think I am getting one for my bday and a trailer. Neal is going to get a bike too. My sister and Will and my parents all have bikes and we don't (yet). That is cool how you put her car seat in there. That works out perfect! Where did you buy your trailer? Taylor looks really happy in her new trailer!

Kelly said...

I love yor new bike trailer! It's so stylish! Ours is ugly yellow and red and just very multi colored. So cute how you put Taylor in it in her car seat... good thinking! And it looks like she loves it!