Monday, July 28, 2008

Taylor likes to talk on the phone...

I bought Taylor this little rattle that looks like a phone and she likes to hold onto it because it's little. I put it in her hand and she holds onto to, she doesn't grab it by herself yet. The other day I felt really bad because I put it in her left hand and she sucks her lef thumb, well every time she went to suck her thumb the rattle was in the way and she'd bonk herself with it. She doesn't know how to let go of it on purpose yet. Poor baby!
She's going to be just like me and love to talk on the phone.

1 comments:

Genn said...

Cute picture. You love to talk on the phone? I didn't know that.I hate it. I enjoy catching up with my friends, but if it can be done, I would so much rather talk in person.