So Taylor's newest trick that she is getting very good at is turning herself around in her crib. I put her lying down with her head facing one end and when I go to get her, her head is facing the other direction. I've watched what she does and she rolls on her side then kicks really hard off the side and eventually it turns herself all the way around. Here's some pictures of when she woke up from her morning nap. (Her head started off to the left) One more trick...that is her sleep sack... the arm hole around her thigh? I had taken it off of her when she woke up this morning and hung it over the edge of the crib?? I'm guessing she kicked it down somehow? I won't leave it there anymore!
6 years ago





4 comments:
Such a cutie pie.
What is a sleep sack? Is that like a swaddler blanket? I remember Hannah would not sleep unless she was in the tightest swaddle, and she was like that for the longest time! We would say, how are we going to swaddle her when she is 3 or 4? We're going to need a really big blanket. Luckily she just all of a sudden outgrew it. =)
So cute! I love the first one of her laughing.
How are the naps going? She sure looks happy, so it must have been a good one???
Okay Genn is thinking the same thing I was thinking...what is a sleep sack?!?! I miss you guys...we need to get together soon. I want to see Taylor so badly!
Post a Comment