Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swimming

Taylor went swimming...well not really. She put her feet in. I mostly wanted to see how cute she looked in her little bathing suit. So, I filled her bath with warm water and brought it out to my mom's pool and she loved that. Then, I put her feet in the pool and she loved that too. She was so relaxed the whole time. She was so relaxed that she fell asleep by the pool naked. she slept for a while and we let her. It's gotta feel good to not have that diaper on for a little while and it was really hot outside. What made me laugh was how full the diaper was with water and when I tried to squeeze it, nothing came out. I guess that's what they're made for!



2 comments:

Genn said...

Cute swimsuit Taylor! And I love the added dragonfly on her naked picture! Cute touch. She is really growing!

Shalyn said...

Taylor looks so big in these pics! The bathing suit is adorable:) I can't wait to take Gavin swimming but the doctor told me no swimming or sunscreen until 6 months because of the chemicals in it. So sad...but I might have to steal your bath tub idea hahaha