Saturday, June 7, 2008

Girls Day Out

Last Wednesday Taylor and I went with Danielle and Linkyn and Danielle's mom to Fashion Island, Sprinkles, and The District. We had a lot of fun even though it was freezing that day. Taylor slept the entire day while we hit up all the baby stores and more. Here are some pictures of the day...
Isn't that bow adorable??

She slept the day away!

2 comments:

Genn said...

I am so missing the days where Hannah slept the majority of them!! Now I can't wait until her nap times! And as of lately, being pregnant and so tired myself, I sleep too. So nothing gets done...Oh well.

Sounds like a fun day out. Where is The District? Or what is that? Am I out of the loop?

Tawny said...

I'm so impressed that you had such a big day out and that Taylor was such a doll! She knows how to behave when mommy wants to have fun...like last night! She was an ANGEL!