Here's a picture of Taylor on Father's Day. She's getting so big. I'm so excited to say that she basically sleeps nine hours a night. Last weekend she slept ten hours two nights in a row, but it's been nine since then. I think it's the thumb that is making her sleep so long. She LOVES that thing!
6 years ago





5 comments:
9-10 hours is great Amy! Good for you. I hope my next one starts doing that RIGHT away! I am not looking forward to those first few weeks of little sleep at all!
yay for sleep! That is so great! She is such a cutie.
Ditto on what Jessica said! I didn't comment about the swimming pictures, but they are SOO cute...but I took Sammy in at 2 months and she didn't have any problems with sunscreen or the chlorine...but the tub is a good idea, and wouldn't we ALL love to sleep out by the pool naked, or is that just my secret??? HAHAHA!
Taylor is so GOOD! Linkyn isn't quite that good...we get in the range of 6 to 8 hours straight.
No I didn't use Picnik, I actually haven't been there yet...I did the crocs on Photoshop! I'm telling you the book I bought is REALLY helpful!
Post a Comment