Saturday, June 7, 2008

2 Months Old

Well, she's 2 months old now. She is smiling a lot and still sleeping eight hours at night. I can't believe it's gone by so fast.

Gage looks like a giant for some reason.
See, she's cute even when she cries...sometimes!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Two months old! Wowzers. I love her outfit in these pictures! It is so cute, and the headband is a perfect accessory! Good hair day Taylor!

Genn said...

Me again, Amy I forgot to tell you that Taylor's birth announcements were really cute. I liked the layout and I loved all the pics on em. Did Anna do them for you?

Also, thanks for inviting us last night. We had a lot of fun. Hannah had a blast! She slept in until 7:30!! Woo hoo! Everyone was really friendly and fun too. So many cute babies in one group! =)

Tawny said...

I love how you use Gage as the "teddy bear" too! I can't believe that you can get them to both be so photogenic! Just wait to Taylor starts crawling, hahaha! So like Genn said, I forgot to tell you how I loved your announcements too, perfect pictures! And we also had a blast last night, and Sammy was quiet the party girl, she didn't go to bed until 9:30!!! Lets all do it again soon, perhaps a BBQ so the kids can run, play, cry, sleep and we will have no worries :)