Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sleepy Girl

Taylor has started sleeping anywhere from 7 hours and 25 minutes to 8 hours straight at night!Whoo Hoo!! I just hope it sticks. After her day of no napping on Saturday, I thought for sure that's why she slept 8 hours. But, then on Sunday she did the same thing, maybe only 7 hours and 45 minutes, but I'll take it. Then again last night, she slept 7 hours and 25 minutes. And the really great thing is that I feed her and still goes back down for another 2 hours or a little longer. I've been getting some pretty good rest even though I still wake up at her normal wake times and wonder why she isn't. Then I check on her and try to go back to sleep. Today we are going to a meeting I have for work and my principal told me to bring her, so I am. This is the earliest we have ever been out of the house, but I did it. It's amazing we're going to be on time! We are on our way out the door now.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, not only are you ready to get out the door, but you blogged too! I'm impressed :) I hope the sleeping continues, yay for sleep!

Tawny said...

See, you CAN do it, it IS possible! That is so nice that you were able to take her with you and that your meeting was at Jean's house! Hope it went okay! I'm so happy for you that she is starting to sleep that long at night!

Genn said...

Congrats to you and Jimmy on the LONG stretches of sleep!! That is so wonderful. That's about what Hannah did for a long time. And no matter what time she woke up in the morning she would have a bottle and go back down for a few hours! I hope Taylor keeps it up for you. I read that you go back to work next Monday! Wow, that went fast! I hope you enjoy your last days off!!!

Shalyn said...

Lucky Lucky Lucky! I wish Gavin would sleep through the night, hopefully soon:)

Kelly said...

Good job for Taylor! I don't think Derek slept that long until he was 4 months... lucky you!