Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Valentines...

So, I really copied this idea, but I thought it was so cute! I got the idea here at eighteen25. They have the cutest ideas on that blog.

I started by taking some pictures of her and it was a day where I hadn't planned it out...we just went in our backyard. Most of the time she is wearing princess clothes at home, so that's what she wore. I photoshop-ed some words on it and had them developed.

Then I took an exacto knife and made two little slits and put the lollipop through. They were very easy to make.

We are going to a family party today and she is going to hand them out. I will do this again in the future for sure :)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I saw that on a blog- it's so cute!!

Kris said...

I have been seeing this all around blogland. I tried to get Noah to let me get a picture of him like that, but he wouldn't So cute of Taylor!!!

Shalyn said...

Great Idea Amy I Love These They Turned Out Great :)

Cozart Family said...

What a great idea!! I hope I can remember this for the future!! Taylor is getting so big. She is adorable.
Have a great weekend,
Traci

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Wow, its been a while!! I can not believe how big Taylor is, and so adorable, seriously.

Noreen said...

Awe! I want one! Such a good idea!

Tawni716 said...

Those are sooo cute Amy! Looks like Taylor had fun making the Valentines. =)