Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taylor's Valentine's

Tonight Taylor and I got a box of Valentine's. I thought she would just like the princess cards and she would play with them. She was very serious about it. I told her to sign the back of them and she could hand them out to her friends.  She sat for about 20 minutes signing every single card, uninterrupted. It was so cute!


I hope you can read that okay...it says, "Love, Taylor."

2 comments:

Kris said...

Of course it does!! I could read it perfectly. I read Toddler!!! so cute!

Genn said...

Oh that is so sweet. We have to do Hannah's soon. Her party it Tuesday and never again will I repeat what happened last year... we did not know about the preschool party for whatever reason, and I dropped H off and all the kids had their valentines for each other with candies attached (some moms even made goodie bags for the kids) and I show up with Hannah empty handed! I felt horrible. It was C's nap time, but instead, I ran to Walgreens and bought the only valentines they had left and filled them out in the car asap for her. Woops! This year I volunteered to help for the party! :)