Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I've been up to...

Jury Duty! I am going back tomorrow which will be day 7. I think it's all very interesting and I do like it, but I am also having to keep up with sub plans and keep in touch with everything going on with my real job. It's a lot of work. I don't think the judge or anybody else cares though... he told us the first day, "...someone's gotta do it!" I really am learning a lot. One thing that has been harder is I am driving in bumper to bumper traffic all the way down the 91 in the morning  and I am getting off a lot later than normal...and I already don't have enough time in a day. Oh well.

Recently, I set up a little craft area. Well, I already had a craft area on the floor of our bonus room, but now I have a table...thanks to Kris!

And I actually sewed something. It's not perfect and I don't really know what I am doing yet, but I created this.

And one cute picture of my sweet little girl...

3 comments:

Genn said...

I can't believe you are on the jury! I have never even had to go to the courthouse. I always get it every year and I am always told to check back each day, and then friday they say you have served. Sorry it is such a long day for you.

I love what you sewed! Way to go!

Kris said...

Hey...look at you!! Love the bunting!! The table looks great! Well, it is just a table...but it works great!!! You need an attachable lamp, and a cutting mat!!! Watch JoAnn sales, and use a coupon to get one for a good price. The cutting mats are so helpful!!

Noreen said...

I heard from Tim that you got put on a jury! I was on a jury before I met Tim and it was really interesting. The judge is right... someone has to do it. You are a better person because of it! Hopefully it's over soon so you can get back to your normal life!