Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Taylor...AKA Alice

Well, let's just say that Taylor has a small obsession with Alice in Wonderland right now! She is dressed up as Alice for most of the day and sometimes tells me, "Don't call me Taylor mom, call me Alice." She has also decided that we are having an Alice birthday party and she can't wait...and I can't either :)

5 comments:

Kris said...

That picture is precious!

Genn said...

That is a great picture! So cute how she tells you to call her Alice!

Jamie said...

How cute! My friend says the same about her daughter. Everything is make-believe. Even driving to school she says, "ok, I'm the mam and you're the driver" or at home she has her dad be the king and she's the princess. So cute! Bailey's into Belle right now. These girls and their princessness!

Noreen said...

She looks so sweet in this picture!

Shalyn said...

Adorable! Gavin is obsessed with Alice too...If I had the dress I'm sure he'd wear it LOL