We are back! I have so many pictures and so little time to sit and edit and go through them. I have started though. Since my computer is being wierd I will post a few real quick.
Overall, the trip was a success. Taylor was great girl on the airplane, both ways. She took a long nap each ride which helped a lot.
Can you tell she was excited? She was all about going on a plane in the sky.
The most important reason for the trip... see my dad. It was great.
And skipping WAY AHEAD... I LOVE this picture. It's one of my favorites so far...
I have so many more. I will post more soon I promise!










7 comments:
I'm So glad that Taylor did great on the plane!! That can cause so much anxiety. I bet it was so nice to see your dad. From the pix you posted it sure looks like you guys had a amazing time.
looking forward to seeing/hearing about the trip! Glad it was fun!
That last one is adorable!!! Where are you though, you're missing (JK-I know, I know!)
I got chills seeing your dad with you and your sister. What a wonderful trip!!! Your kiddos are going to have wonderful memories :)
Hey your blog wasn't private today. That is good I could finally catch up. I never received the email and password to read your blog. :( if you go private again, make sure you add me.
tracicozart@sbcglobal.net
Looks like you had a great vacation!!
Take care and see you at Staters!!
love that pic of jimmy and taylor! im glad you had a good time. i saw your sis at the doctors office monday morning. shes so sweet
Hi Amy, welcome home.
Looks like a fun trip. I can't wait to see more Hawaii pics. Those are all great. I bet you enjoyed the visit with your Dad. That last picture of Jimmy and Taylor is so sweet.
Ahhh! I so want to be anywhere tropical right now!! Glad Taylor did well on the flight and that you got to see your dad! Can't wait to see more pictures! Any yes! We should go to Seaworld together! Just let us know when!
Post a Comment