Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July Princess

We had a relaxing fourth this year at my Mom and Rob's. We swam, bbq'd, and watched fireworks from the spa. Taylor and Gavin had so much fun just being outside all day!
She was a little princess.
This was the best I could do at getting the whole outfit. This little outfit was cousin Emma's last year. We are so lucky to get all of her cute clothes!
She swam with water wings for the first time. She doesn't know how to do them yet, but she didn't mind having them on at all.
I didn't take too many pictures. This was when we left...Jimmy put Gage in the bag and he was so tired from hanging out with Zoee all day, he didn't mind one bit.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Hi Amy. I enjoyed reading your last several posts. My blog is not updating that you had posted!!!! Grrr!! She looked darling in her patriotic outfit!!! Water wings are THE best!!

Kelly said...

that outfit is soo cute! but i'm not surprised... all taylors outfits are to die for! love gage in the bag... cute, cute!

Genn said...

Cute posts Amy. Love Taylor's patriotic outfit. And Gage in the bag, too funny!

HB looks like it was so fun. I'd love a condo right there!

How are you liking your new lens?? :)