I am up packing and getting things together because on Wednesday morning we are off! We are all very excited to finally see my dad. It's been far tooooooo long and we miss him so much. He will be meeting us there that night all the way from Korea. Taylor and I picked up this little shirt the other day...it was perfect. I do have some serious anxiety about a five hour forty minute flight on the way there! It will work out though, it has to :) I can't wait to post "family" pictures from Hawaii!
We are also going to get to visit our cousin that lives there. We will be back next Wednesday with lots of pictures!
6 years ago






7 comments:
Have a great time and say hi to your Dad for me.
Ahhhh, I hope you are having SO much fun!!! What a cute picture and shirt!
LOVE the beach pictures, they are gorgeous Do you LOVE your new camera? You are going to have teach me how to use it! We'll have fun in Fall ;)
Can't wait till you come back, have a BLAST with your family!
Have a great time. We love Hawaii! What island?
Ahhhh, I hope you are having a fabulous time... and I am SUPER jealous!
I hope you are all having a BLAST!! I can't wait to see your picturs and hear all about it.
hope youre having a great time!! can't wait to see pictures! enjoy!
WHERE IS YOUR NEW POST? I'M DYING TO SEE PICS!!! I'll call you tomorrow, miss you guys!
Post a Comment