Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kiddie Party

We had some of our friends over for a kiddie costume party. It was so cute to see them all dressed up. I hardly got any pictures...but here are a few.



Twin fairies.


I feel like I get so many pictures of the back of her. She is always running away from me. At least you can see her wings.

I made a little picture booth and Taylor wasn't really into it. I had her head piece on (the wind is blowing it straight up), but that came off shortly after. I think she looks so cute as a little fairy!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Very cute fairies...and lots of fun I heard!!!

Genn said...

Cute little hat Taylor had on! Too bad she wasn't in the picture mood for you in her photo booth! SHe's still cute though.

Shalyn said...

It looks like the kiddos had a great time :) I like the little picture spot idea!!! You should be a party planner, you always have such cute ideas!