This is where we were on Friday night. It was so much fun and decorated soooo cute! Taylor stayed awake and happy until we reached the car at around 11:00! I love that Halloween was so happy and exciting... nothing scary at all.
That's how she looked on the way to car all ready for bed.
I think we will go for sure next year too.








6 comments:
im glad taylor loved it. i think were going to go on thursday. i love her hat, too!
Great pictures, I love all the collages! Did you do those on photoshop? I just love all of the decorations there, Disney never goes little! Did Taylor love the baby night clubs? Sammy LOVED dancing with the Candy Corn girls last year!
Cute pictures! It's so neat that it's all happy stuff and nothing scary. Hannah would probably love it. Taylor looked so cute.
Awwww!!!
How fun! Maybe next year we will go with you! That looks really cool!
It looks like you guys had fun! Gavin gets to tired at D-Land that late so we're planning on going next year! I saw all the dressed up kiddos arriving at Ca Adventure last week when we met Josh at D-land for his B-Day, everyone was dressed so cute :)
Post a Comment