That first picture is SOOOOOO cute! I love her poofy dress and the tip toes reaching up for the door. So cute. Happy 18months Taylor.
Oh my gosh Amy, those pictures took my breath away!! And you can tell how much you love being her Mommy!!!: )
Wowww... where did the time go? Your pictures are amazing! She is adorable as always:-)
i adore these pics!! who took them? taylor looks fabulous!
That dress is so precious! I love the tippy toe one too! You always get such great pictures at the Mission Inn, is that where you were?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That first picture is SOOOOOO cute! I love her poofy dress and the tip toes reaching up for the door. So cute. Happy 18months Taylor.
Oh my gosh Amy, those pictures took my breath away!! And you can tell how much you love being her Mommy!!!
: )
Wowww... where did the time go? Your pictures are amazing! She is adorable as always:-)
i adore these pics!! who took them? taylor looks fabulous!
That dress is so precious! I love the tippy toe one too! You always get such great pictures at the Mission Inn, is that where you were?
Post a Comment