This morning we got up and made pumpkin pancakes. Taylor loves to help with anything that I do. As long as we say, "Do you want to help mommy/daddy do ___________?" She is happy to do it. She changes her mind about not listening to me if I tell her she's helping me. It's pretty cute. She thought she was really helping me make them.
6 years ago














3 comments:
I bought that same Trader Joe's mix and I haven't used it yet. I need to get with it!! Looks like she loves them...hopefully Gavin will try some too.
Hi Amy. We were at Gennifer and Jake's tonight, and she gave me your gift. I love it!!! What a clever idea, and I will keep them out a while, before I put all of my Halloween away, and then be anxious to use them next Halloween! Thank you so much!!!
Your little Taylor is adorable. I MUST go get that pancake mix. I love anything with pumpkin!!!
I MUST go get that pumpkin mix too! SOunds so good. Those pics of Taylor are adorable! Hannah is the same way if we ask her to help with something, she's all over it.
Post a Comment