Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What Taylor and I have Been Up To

So, Taylor and I are really enjoying the summer and being home and getting to do whatever we want without being on a schedule and having to get up early. We have been attending Musical Munchkins every week and that is so cute! The teacher wouldn't allow me to take any pictures until the last week of class, so that's the reason I haven't posted that. We have gone on a couple lunch dates, the beach, swimming, lots of shopping and other things. Taylor is at a really fun age right now and I am truly having fun with her...minus the tantrums every now and then! Our favorite things that she is doing right now is holding our hands while we walk, giving us lots of hugs and kisses with the mmmmmwahhh sound to go along wit them. She LOVES Elmo right now. It was like one day she woke up and wanted "mo" and hasn't stopped. She is still very fiesty and doesn't allow Gavin to touch her stuff. My sister and I are so bad that we think it's so funny, but it really is comical to watch. Our back yard is still under construction and has been for a little while. It's coming along though. My phone fell in the pool on Sunday and so I am waiting for a replacement. I am really sad because I'm pretty sure I lost all of my contacts and pictures. So, I will emailing everyone as soon as I get the new phone. I am going to post some pictures now:)

0 comments: