Friday, July 31, 2009

She's just so cute!

I bought these story board templates from House of Three today because they were on sale and then I made one that I had to share. She is just so cute that I can't get enough of taking pictures of her (can you tell?). She's got two bottom molars coming in on the bottom, but you can't tell in the pics.

8 comments:

Genn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genn said...

She is just so cute. I love her dress. Is that from Gymboree?

Kris said...

I can certainly see why she is your favorite subject! She is adorable!

Jessica said...

how cute! What adorable pictures those are! I love her dress.

Ali said...

She is just adorable! You take great pictures!

Tawny said...

LOVE the story board! I might have to go and buy that one too! Great find and adorable pictures :)

Kelly said...

CUTE, cUTE, CUTE!!!

Amber said...

You are GOOD! I love the picture of her on her tippy toes