We went on a very short trip to my mom and Robert's place in Rosarito this past weekend. It was so pretty down by the beach and the weather was much better there. Here are some cute pics I got...
6 years ago
We went on a very short trip to my mom and Robert's place in Rosarito this past weekend. It was so pretty down by the beach and the weather was much better there. Here are some cute pics I got...
Posted by Amy at 4:31 PM
5 comments:
Ah, Taylor is so adorable! I bet you guys had a great time.
That's all the pics we get? Surely you must of taken tons! ;) Those are some cute ones though. I love Taylor's little dress and sandals. Hannah needs some new sandals so bad.
Such good pictures! Sounds like a fun getaway!
I agree with Genn, cute dress and fantastic pictures! It looks like you guys are the only ones out there! I can't believe how big she is getting, she's like a little girl now :)
Wow it looks really pretty there! How fun.
Post a Comment