Sunday, October 10, 2010

First Haircut

I am trying to catch up on some things I have left out while I have been a very bad blogger!

This was back in August... I had been wanting to get Taylor's hair cut for a very long time, just never did it. Finally, we went and she was all about it. She was sooooo excited to get it done. We went to the kids place and she sat still the whle time and loved every minute of it.

 I shouldn't have said to smile because this is what I get!


 Jimmy filmed it.
                                                           Final product of a beautiful little girl!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Ooooh that is so cute!
SHe looks beautiful! That's great that she didn't cry or anything too. :)

Ali said...

What a cutie pie!! Where is the kids haircut place??

Noreen said...

I love the finished product! Perfect smile!!