Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch

Staurday we went to the Tanaka Farm Pumpkin Patch. It was so cute and it was a real pumpkin patch with pumpkins growing everywhere! Taylor and Gavin had so much fun running around there and seeing everything.

                                         They got to ride around in a wheel barrel the whole time.

                                                                          She loved it!
                                          In the middle of the wagon ride, they stop and shoot pumpkins.



                       Don't try to help her put the sticker on the right way because she won't let you. We tried.
                                                     It was so neat to see this many pumpkins.






If you want to go to a real pumpkin patch and not have to do every ride and jumper...go here. It's really neat.

5 comments:

Noreen said...

How fun! Looks like nice weather too! Taylor looks so cute in her Halloween outfit! We are looking forward to visiting a pumpkin patch sometime before Halloween!

BTW, that's funny that you got the same skirt but in a dress. I love their line right now! I almost bought that skirt a few weeks ago but didn't because it was expensive. Well, I couldn't stop thinking about it! So I went back and just got it!

Genn said...

Looks like a fun day! I love Tanaka Farms. We wanted to get our pumpkins there this year, but yesterday was our only free day and we went to Oak Glen instead. But they have pumpkins too. It was a lot of fun.

I love Taylor's outfit and her bows!
Thank you for the email too!! I just read it and am excited to check out those links. Thanks Amy!

Shalyn said...

That looks like great pumpkin patch! The kids look like they had a blast and I love both their Halloweenie outfits!

Cozart Family said...

Hi, So where is Tanaka Farms? Its looks like a lot of fun. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Traci

The Four on Board said...

we love Tanka farms too!!! glad you had fun! Taylor is growing up so quickly it seems! ADORABLE!