Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Zoo

On one of our last days of summer Taylor and I went to the zoo with Robyn, my sister in law, and Teagan, my niece. The girls are three months apart and really enjoyed each others company. I didn't take a lot of pictures because Taylor was without a nap and being a little difficult until we left and we were busy busy walking everywhere. She really liked the zoo and getting to see so many animals.


They got their faces painted and looked so cute! I could get pictures of this because Taylor was actually sitting still :)


                                     It was so cute to watch them get this done. They were so into it.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute! That face painting looks pretty involved- it's cool! What made you decide not to make your blog private? I was thinking (again)of going private but I always go back and forth!

Genn said...

That face painting looks fun! I bet my girls would love that.

Cute pictures of the zoo. Taylor sure is getting big.

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I love the face painting! Taylor is so cute.
Fun times.


PS What school did you end up at?

Tawny said...

I'm in love with your new header! Look at those toes in those adorable princess shoes!!! She is such a princess, I LOVE it!!!

Those pictures of the face paint are wonderful! How brave you are to go without the boys!!! When are you getting DLand passes so we can do that together???!!!

Adriana said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for checking out my blog and for inviting me to look at yours. (I think we went to UCR together.) Your daughter is adorable!