I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a month. It's pretty sad. Life is back to being so busy that I feel I don't have any extra time. Any extra time I do have is spent with my little baby girl! So, I started at my new school and things have been a little rough. Everything is so different, I just can't seem to get adjusted. This week is feeling a teeny tad bit better than last wek, but still really hard. I have been doing the same thing for seven years now, but I feel like I am starting all over again with teaching, but I have a family to care for now too. I am just trying to give it some time. It's gotta calm back down at some point.
Taylor is seeming to be adjusted back to being on a tight schedule. She is spending three days a week with a friend that I have worked with for a long time who got to take this year off...lucky her. She also has a baby Taylor's age and we went through our pregnancies together. They do lots of fun stuff there everyday and she loves going to see Bagan (Megan) and EEumm (Liam). And Gavin comes to play too! Then she still goes and gets grandma love two days a week which she loves!
These are some cute pictures I got of her this weekend. Hopefully this weekend I will go back and catch my blog up on the fun things we did right at the end of summer. I can't even wait to have a long weekend!
6 years ago









6 comments:
Sorry you are having a hard time getting used to your new school. That has to be so hard!! Balancing it all, plus new surroundings, that is tough. Missed your posts.
Thanks for the anniversary wishes. We had a nice dinner out, and talked about darn fast it all goes.
Take care, and hope each day is a little easier.
Hi Amy!
I am so sorry you are having a hard time adjusting to all these new school changes right now. It's hard enough trying to find a balance between working and being a mother and a wife and caring for your home, let alone trying to do it all when you are some place new that you don't love. I sure hope it gets a little better everyday. I'm sure it will. Hang in there!!
Cute picture of Taylor. Her hair is so cute, it looks like it has that flipped out style. Love the tutu and the shoes too. Are those the shoes from Gap Kids or BabyGap? They're darling. I think my girls need some!
I love these pics of Taylor she's so cute and that tutu is adorable! I've never seen pajamas with tutus I'll have to buy my Neice one :)
Sorry you're not liking the new school right now :( My Sister In Law was lucky enough to be hired back at her school and she was super excited to find out she got her old class room back. You'll get used to it and make some new friends :)
Well......... you were missed.
So sorry things aren't going as well as they could be. I hope that things settle down a bit for you. I can't imagine that feeling considering you've been doing it for 7 years. I'm sure it is really hard to start at a new school when you have been somewhere else for that long. I sure wish you were at my school :0(
Taylor is getting too big. Her hair is getting so long and she is such a little princess in that adorable tutu!
Welcome back Amy! Been wondering about you. Haven't even seen you in Stater's Lately! Glad you were able to find day care. My daycare lady got a teaching job and so I have been using my mother in law since August 1st! Sorry about the adjustment to the new school, you'll get into the swing of things and it will feel like home in no time at all. Taylor is getting so big, she is such a doll. I really love this age that the girls are at. Hope you enjoy a nice long and relaxing weekend.
take care, Traci
I'm sorry school is starting out rough :( I really hope things calm down for you and start to feel easier and more normal. It must be so hard basically starting all over again when you had your stuff down pact.
Love the pictures of Taylor... that tutu is just adorable.
I hope you get to relax and enjoy your three day weekend :)
Post a Comment