Monday, October 20, 2008

Oak Glen

We went up to Oak Glen on Saturday. I thought it would be a good place to go with Taylor because were outside and she loves that. We drove all around up there. We went to the place that makes some kind of donuts first, and it was pretty boring. Then we drove back down a little to a couple of places. It was a beautiful day and pretty warm until the sun started to set.
Baby Gavin
Daddy's Little Pumpkin sitting up all by herself.


5 comments:

Genn said...

Great family photo. I love the background with the leaves in the pic of you holding Taylor in the Bjorn. Good hair day.

Shalyn said...

Ahhh I Love Oak Glen this time of year :) I really need to take Gavin up there for some pics!

Ali said...

Amy, Taylor is adorable. She is perfect in every way!! You look incredible as well. What a happy family:-)

Kelly said...

Love Taylors pumpkin shirt.. she is so stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!

P.S. It was good to see you for a minute at Genn's salon the other day!

Tawny said...

Your Oak Glen pictures turned out beautiful! You are going to be a pro yet at that camera! Looks like you guys had a great time up there!