Jenna and I gave the babies a bath together the other night. Gavin didn't make a peep the entire time and Taylor sucked on the wash cloth the whole time. Cute little baby buns!!
6 years ago
Jenna and I gave the babies a bath together the other night. Gavin didn't make a peep the entire time and Taylor sucked on the wash cloth the whole time. Cute little baby buns!!
Posted by Amy at 9:12 PM
5 comments:
Ooooh, those pics are so cute! I love baby buns. You should frame it and put it in Taylor's bathroom.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Hehe.
OHHH, I love baby buns pictures!!
I love their little butts!!
Taylor is too cute for words. I love the little bow in her hair! How do you get it to stick? You and Jenna must have so much fun being Mother's and doing things together. I love your blog....Diana
Post a Comment