Gosh...it's been a long time! I am a very bad blogger now that I am back to work. My days just go by so fast, so I have limited time to post. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of Taylor. Taylor thinks she has four thumbs. She gets her big toe in her mouth and sucks on it like it's her thumb. It's actually pretty funny!
We've been taking lots of pictures. Jimmy surprised me with a new camera...so we've been practicing a lot.
6 years ago





3 comments:
Darling photos Amy, she is getting so big!
And you were on a blogging craze! i love it.
Cute cute cute. It was fun to see Taylor last week, she is a doll :) Yay for nice cameras.... have fun learning how to use it! I totally want to take a class with you and tawny.
I noticed something in these pictures - You got her ears pierced!!! Oh my gosh, how was that?! She looks adorable with her earring!
Post a Comment