Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How can it be...Taylor is 3!

Oh my goodness...Taylor is 3 tomorrow! I really can't believe it's been that long. She has brought sooooo much love to Jimmy and I and we can't imagine what life would be like without her. I never knew that you could love something so much. She's the reason for our whole world. We just adore her and she is turning into such a big girl. I have so many things I could write about her...but it's hard for me to come up with the words. I just get all teary eyed and don't know what to write. I know she is going to be so excited about her birthday this year. She gets so excited about a lot of things right now. Here are some pictures to describe her right now...

  She loves to act silly all the time.
She is so innocent and  I love all the curiosity that she has.
She is very spunky and full of life.
Very fun.

She definitely doesn't want to miss out on anything. She is willing to try everything and especially loves all of the festivities of birthday parties (pinatas, jumpers, cake, singing, etc.).

She's just Taylor.
It's so hard to believe that three years ago tonight we were anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!

5 comments:

Lorge Family said...

Happy Birthday my sweet niece! I love you and your spunk. Hope you have a very special birthday tomorrow. Can't wait to celebrate...

Shalyn said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! What a Beautiful, Special Little Lady Who Is Loved By All :) Enjoy Your Big Day!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! You are a sweet thing!!! Have fun!

Genn said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Taylor! 3! Wow~!

Hope you guys had fun at Disneyland!!!
Those pictures were all so good of her.

Tawni716 said...

How cute! Hope Taylor had a Happy 3rd Birthday!