Life is so busy this month. I am on the count down for school to be over! We are in the middle of state testing and then the rest of the year should go really fast, I hope. These are a couple of random things from this month.
Taylor and her daddy built a little Easter Bunny house. She loves doing crafts and puzzles right now.
After her birthday Jimmy found the house a little taken apart and when he went to fix it, there were cookies stuffed in there. Somebody put their little cookies in there!
I have been learning to sew. I got the sewing machine that my mom gave to me all tuned up and fixed and have been watching a lot of you tube videos and finding a lot of tutorials on blogs.
One of the first things I made was a nice big blanket for Taylor. I find that all of the blankets she has are so little.
Then I made the cutest dinosaur tails for Taylor and Liam and Gavin. They love to pretend they are dinosaurs. Taylor always says that she is a purple dinosaur with wings. Megan (her sitter) has taught them so much about dinosaurs :)
They look cute on...now I just need a picture of that.





4 comments:
Those pictures of Jimmy helping with the house are adorable. He looks so into it!!! And good for you for learning to sew! The blanket is nice, and the dinosaur tails are darling. How clever!! Have you ever made pillow cases? They are fun and easy, and you can make them to match bedding, and add personalization to them. I made a lot of those! Keep us posted on your progress!!! Hope the rest of the school year goes quickly for you!
Hi Amy!
Sorry life is so busy right now. At least summer is on it's way for you!!
Great job on the sewing. I love the blanket! And those dino tails are so cute. I bet the kids have a ball with those!
I can't wait til our dinner date! :)
Wow! Good job on those dinosaur tails!!!
That is such a cute idea! You are so creative girl!
Post a Comment