Last week we went to the little airport in our city and had breakfast and then looked at planes. It was cute. The kids were excited to see the planes. A guy who was working on one of them let the kids get in and see the inside.
Taylor just loves Sammy or Nammy as she calls her.
Travis did fly too, but I didn't get a pic...sorry Travis.
It was a cute little place for the kids to see planes!












6 comments:
Adorable Pics of the three of them holding hands :)
Very cute pictures. I've never taken my girls there. I should, they'd probably love it.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics! Even with the mild meltdown of someone that will go unnamed...who couldn't join in on the cute row of kids down the runway...oh well :) We had a blast, but I won't be buying the GIANT tootise pops next time. We'll shoot for dum dums :) Hey, 2 1/2 more weeks, what can we accomplish?
One of my favorite places to visit! Cute pics!
What a great idea! I'm sure the kids loved it! I know airplanes are a HUGE DEAL with Bai right now, there is not a plane in the sky that goes unnoticed :)
Very cute pics! They are adorable together!
Oh that looks like so much fun! I LOVE the pics, the kids look adorable :)
Post a Comment