Yep, Taylor took a three hour nap on Sunday. My mom, who I am so thankful for, has gotten Taylor to start taking longer naps. She usually gets a 2-3 hour nap everyday. All summer long Taylor took 30 minute naps for me. I think my mom just has some special trick since she had three of us! Here's a picture I took right when I walked in... all happy and rested!
6 years ago





5 comments:
Great big smile! So cute. And Hooray for long naps. I'm so glad she is finally taking longer ones for you. I hope she keeps it up. Moms need those nap times just as much as the babies do.
I love that picture! All smiles! She is perfect! And don't you love the long naps... I wish Derek still took one everyday. He's down to about 3 naps a week... if I'm lucky!
YEAH!!! Enough said :)
YEAH for longer naps. That always makes for a great day.
She looks so refreshed after her nap. How cute!
Post a Comment