So, I haven't really put jeans or shoes on Taylor yet. I just always want her to be comfy, so that usually is a one piece outfit with no shoes. But, I recently bought her shoes because I thought they were so adorable and she thinks they are chew toys! Then, I got her the cutest little jeans. I love to take pictures while she sleeps. It's so much easier. This was after we shopped on my day off. I guess we shopped until she dropped. This is very unusual for Taylor to just fall asleep on the floor? I guess she was that tired.
6 years ago





3 comments:
GREAT pictures!!! Look how great you are getting with your camera! Those jeans are adorable...where did you get them from?
Too cute! She is such a doll :) The jeans are adorable.
Ethan still likes to chew on his shoes.
I Love the jeans, sooo cute! I don't ever put Gavin in shoes either because he just unties the shoelaces and tries to eat them. LOL
Post a Comment