| Bryn is finally here! She is actually a week old today. Last Wednesday, Leap Day, she made her arrival. I was due on March 1st, so she was 1 day early. The birth of Taylor and the birth of Bryn were completely different experiences. I thought I knew how it would go this time and boy was I wrong. I woke up Wednesday morning and my water broke, but I wasn't sure that's what it was. I called labor and delivery and they said I better come in and make sure. So, that's what we did. We arrived at the hospital around 8:45 in the morning and Baby Bryn arrived at 3:14. It was pretty quick and painless. Lucky for me, I was contracting when I got there, but didn't feel it yet. They told me they had to give me a little pitocin to augment my labor since my water had already broke. They told me I could have the epidural any time I wanted. So, as soon as the contractions were 2 minutes apart and I was really afraid of the pain getting bad, I got the epidural. |
4 comments:
Congratulations you guys! This is so sweet. She is just beautiful! The pictures of Taylor holding her are just perfect. You look amazing.
Thanks for the update,
Traci
Bryn is Beautiful! Taylor looks so Happy to have her sister in her arms :) I still enjoy the only alone time I have with Gage...1am feedings :)
She is beautiful..enjoy these first few weeks- you know it goes too fast! I hope that you are getting some rest. So glad your labor went quickly!
Congrats Amy!!
She is so precious.
I'm so excited to meet her! I got your call this weekend, I will call ya today!
Oh, and I didn't mean that my whole family will stop by, I don't want to bring the girls around your brand new baby so I will just come by one night that works for you and Jake is home with the kids! :)
Post a Comment