Today Taylor and I went to Blake's birthday party while Jimmy worked on our yard. They had a petting zoo that Taylor loved. She is not afraid of animals at all. She wanted to touch them all and play with them. It was really cute to watch her. She loves animals right now and likes to make their sounds, but she actually got to see them today...not just pictures in a book or on TV. Thanks for having us Amy and Blake. (I couldn't pick which ones to leave out)
6 years ago




















6 comments:
i love the last one of taylor hugging the goat! they're all great! and i love her dress!!
What a fun birthday party!! Taylor looks adorable as always
Awww...how sweet!
Ahhh, so adorable! Great pictures! I love Taylor's pigtails and that dress!
I missed this post somehow. Those are great pics. Taylor is so stinking cute! She always is. Love her hair, love the dress. Love it. Too cute.
Also cute pics of Taylor and Gavin in Jenna's classroom!
That is so cute! She is an animal lover already! Next comes a another puppy for Taylor! Hehe.
Post a Comment