Monday, February 16, 2009

Other Cute Pics

It has been such a nice long weekend for us. We didn't do anything major, just stayed home and did things around the house. These were some pictures Jimmy took on Saturday.

I've been planning for Taylor's birthday and I did figure out that I am making the invites, so that's what I'm doing today, getting all of the supplies. Fun, Fun!!

5 comments:

Genn said...

Cute pictures. Wow, you are making the invitations. I bet they will be so cute. Good luck.

Shalyn said...

Soooo cute, I love the overalls!

Noreen said...

Birthday already?! I can't believe it! She is just too cute!

Kris said...

Hi Amy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love checking in to see what Taylor is up to next! She is growing up so fast. Such a little girlie girl she is! Enjoy every second!

Kelly said...

Great pictures! Doesn't the 1st year fly by?!

To answer your question, I have no idea who the builder was on our home. It was built in 1997 though, so it's not brand new.