I took Taylor to get her pictures done about 4 weeks ago. It's just taken me a while to get them posted. This time she did not like taking pictures. She whined and sucked her thumb almost the whole time, then when we finished she was all happy and in a good mood.
6 years ago










8 comments:
Those are really cute. It's a good one of you with her too. And she is standing very ladylike. Such a girly girl.
LOVE the way she is standing. Precious!
Very cute! I love the one of the two of you, how sweet :) The one that spells love is adorable too.
Those pix are adorable. I love the one that spells out love. Taylor is getting so big!!
Very cute pictures! I just took Linkyn on Friday for her 6 months. I took them at JC Penney and was totally bummed at the end when she said come back in 6 weeks to pick them up! BOO! Anyways, Taylor is growing up. You both look cute in your mother daughter picture!
I love the last one of you and Taylor! She is so stinkin' cute! It was fun to see you on Friday night. We'll have to do that more often. I really enjoy hanging out with you, Genn and Tawny. Also, I want to know howe you like living in Eastville. Jason and I are really considering buying a house there and would just like to know how you like it. Thanks!!
The pictures turned out Great! Taylor is getting so big:) The LOVE one is so Precious!
They turned out sooo cute! You would never know that she was not in the picture taking mood!!!
Post a Comment