So, I thought I should include Gage. This blog thing is fun! Well, since I have to wash the clothes anyway, I just had to try one of the outfits on Gage and guess what... it fits! He is not a happy dog when he's dressed up, but Jimmy and I got a good laugh out of it. I can't get the pictures rotated. I'm going to work on that one. There's a belly shot on my birthday.
6 years ago





2 comments:
I love your website!!! I also love all the pictures...especially your adorable baby bump! Can't wait to see you and Taylor grow :)
I'm so excited you have a blog, I love it! You are such a cute pregnant girl! I love the name Taylor. Gage looks great in that outfit ;) My dog Cookie would never let me put something like that on her, haha.
Post a Comment